Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Useful phrases





كلنا نوافق على أن ... All of us agree that … 
بدون شك أن ... There is no doubt that … 
لا أحد ينكر اهمية .. Nobody can deny the importance … 

بدون شك .. Undoubtedly …

في رأيي أعتقد أن ... In my opinion, I think that …

أولاً ، اعتقد انه .. First of all, I believe that …
لا داعي أن نقول أنه .. Needless to say that …

الناحية الأخرى أقترح .. On the other hand, I suggest that …

و بالعكس .. On the contrary …

بالتالي ..أو نتيجة لذلك ... As a result …

علاوة على ذلك ... Moreover …


بالإضافة إلى ذلك ... In addition …

إلى جانب ذلك ... Besides …

وعلاوة على ذلك .. Above all …

... يلعب دوراً هاماً في حياتنا .

… play (s) an important role in our life .

وباختصار .. In summary …

و خلاصة القول .. To summarize …


نتطلع إلى مستقبل افضل .. We look forward to a better future …


We should do our best to realize … يجب أن نبذل كل مانستطيع لنحقق ...


To conclude, I would like to confess that … وفي الختام أحب أن اعترف أن .


Finally, we have to admit that … وفي النهاية يجب أن نعترف أنه ...


يجب أن نعمل بأمانة وجدية ...We should work honestly and seriously …


From:  Kian Alhammamdah
9th grade 
(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment