Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A letter to any ignorant director/cartoonist


To the director,

I am sorry but I can not address you as "dear"! This letter is addressed to all the ignorant directors/cartoonists out there!

My name is Ahlam, I am an Arab Muslim student in Shgeb Alslam High School.
I’m sending you this letter relating to the abusive film that you made about our beloved prophet (pbuh) .

 It’s very  obvious to me, all Muslims and non-Muslims that you are aiming to insult our prophet(pbuh) who we admire and love deeply. I take this insult as personal . Your film is  shameful and unacceptable even under the RIGHT of Free Speech. I would like  to assure you  that you still live in ignorance , yes in  ignorance!! I advise you to look in history books and to read about Islam and our prophet. Only then may be your mind  will comprehend the real truth that you can’t ever distort. Our prophet (pbuh) is light for all humankind. We love him and the message he brought to us is about tolerance and love. Your low style will never change that!

I hope after you read about him, you  apologize for you’re shameful work. Your apology should be made for all  Muslims and humankind.I advise you to do it  as soon as possible.

Ahlam Alhammamdah
10(8)

2 comments:

  1. so i suggest to read post & watch bro sami yusuf 's new video music to know muslim , prophet muhammad & humanity :http://www.samiyusufofficial.com/main/archives/9442

    watch: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZE84QwZpho4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali
    I gave them that as homework in a former post :)

    ReplyDelete